Worcester Family Partnership
Worcester, MA 1606
Worcester Family Partnership is a MA Department of Early Education and Care grant to provide support services to families with children birth to school age.
Family Partnership develops supports for all those who care for our children.
All children have a strong foundation that allows them to be happy, healthy and safe in a welcoming community.
WFP Opportunities include:
- Playgroups - For parent and child Monday through Friday 9:30 11: 00 a.m.
- Family Literacy - In collaboration with Adult Education programming (GED & ESOL) sponsored by partner agencies, family activities are offered to extend learning to the entire family.
- Family Recreational Activities – scheduled monthly
- Workshops Related - to parenting topics – scheduled monthly.
- Family Resource Information.
- Support for families - Transitioning into school/child care settings
- Quality support - For early education programs.
- ParentChild+ - Formerly Parent-Child Home Program (PCHP)
The Department of Early Education & Care’s Mission, Vision & Strategic Plan are built on the recognition that families are essential partners in our work. EEC seeks to build on a local infrastructure of supports and services to ensure that all families with young children, especially those with the greatest educational need and experiencing multiple risk factors, have access in their community to:
- High quality, accurate & readily available information.
- Strength-based family education & early literacy activities.
- An integrated & aligned network of parents & providers.
- Coordinated resources.
- Leadership opportunities for parents & those interested in taking an active role.
ATTENTION PARENTS: Worcester Family Partnership is offering you the opportunity to participate in a FREE Screening for your child. the AGES & STAGES Questionnaire only takes a few minutes and will give you important information about your child's development.
For more information, please call: 508-799-3136.