School Facilities Use Permits
If you are interested in using a Worcester Public School facility for your organization or group’s event, then you’ve come to the right place.
1. Policy & Procedures
Building Use Policy and Procedures - Before you start, please review.
Submitting an Application to Use a School Facility
Beginning November 15, 2010, applications to use a school facility will be accepted electronically via the SchoolDude.com FSDirect system. The FSDirect system is user-friendly and allows you (the applicant) to check in on the status of your application as it proceeds through the application process.
PLEASE NOTE: The events calendar found on the FSDirect website is not an accurate indicator of the school’s availability.
Please be advised that:
- Each application will be reviewed on its individual merits and on the availability of the facilities requested. Per the Worcester Public Schools’ Building Use Policy and Procedures, the school department reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
- The Permit Clerk may require proof of Liability Insurance, proof of your organization’s Non-Profit status and/or a completed Stadium Checklist to complete your application.
- The permit will be faxed (preferred) or mailed to you. You will need to return it with your signature and date.
- Full payment is required in advance (ten business days) of your event date.
- Cancellation Policy: Forty-eight hours (two business days) notice is required.
If you need to speak directly with the Permit Clerk, please call 508-799-3151 between 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday through Friday).
2. For Applicants Without Access to the Internet
In the event that you do not have access to the internet, please call Facilities Management at 508-799-3151 for further instruction.