Current 9th graders are given preference but open to 10th graders as well
- Must be passing 4 year-long classes at time of application (end of first semester)
- Must pass discipline review for safety
- Have 10 or fewer absences at time of application (end of first semester)
- Must complete application
- 2-3 sentence personal statement
- Teacher recommendation
- If all above requirements are met, students will participate in an interview
- Program participants will be selected via a lottery from qualified candidates.
Each student will apply to one technical pathway. Please see pathways for specific yearly enrollment. Enrollment is allocated equitably by schools across the district based on applicant interest. Program waitlists will be maintained for each school if applications exceed enrollment capacity.
Coming February 2021