Kindergarten Registrations are now being accepted
Registration is only online at this time.
The district has setup a temporary enrollment form to assist with enrolling students during the COVID related closures.
We offer a full day Kindergarten program in all elementary schools. The classrooms are staffed by MA certified teachers and most classrooms have an instructional assistant. All classrooms are inclusive combining typically developing and special needs children. The curriculum is developmentally appropriate and addresses personal and social skills, language and literacy, mathematical and scientific thinking, the arts, health and social studies.
Children are eligible to enter Kindergarten if they reside in Worcester and are five years old by December 31st. Registration for Kindergarten begins in January and continues throughout the year.
TIPS FOR PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN
- Kindergarten Parent Handbook - K.I.D.S.
- Kindergarten Health Requirements
- Health Portal Enrollment
- Attendance Matters Brochure
- Worcester’s Characteristics of Kindergarten Readiness: Transitioning from Preschool to Kindergarten
- Let’s Get Ready for Kindergarten!
- Getting Ready for School: Tips for Parent
- Reading Tips for Families