Applications for our half-day preschool program are now being accepted at the Parent Information Welcome Center
Deadline for applications is March 13, 2020.
Lotteries will be held at the individual schools on March 27, 2020.
We offer a half-day preschool program for children who will be four years old by December 31st . The preschool program provides a developmental curriculum in an inclusive environment. The classrooms include children who are typically developing and children who have special needs. All classrooms are staffed by a MA certified early childhood teacher and an instructional assistant.
Contact The Parent Information Welcome Center to find out about available preschool openings.The Parent Information Welcome Center
768 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Registering your child for Preschool
- Proof of your child’s date of birth
- A current list of your child’s immunizations
- Proof that your child has been tested for lead paint poisoning
- Proof of residency (utility bill, rent receipt, driver’s license)
Note: Children must reside in Worcester and be four years old by December 31st to qualify for admission into the Worcester Public School preschool program.
The following schools offer a preschool program:
- Belmont Street Community School
- Canterbury Magnet Computer-Based School
- Chandler Magnet School
- City View Discovery School
- Clark Street Community School
- Gates Lane School of International Studies
- Goddard School of Science & Technology
- Jacob Hiatt Magnet School
- Nelson Place School
- Norrback Avenue School
- Quinsigamond School
- Roosevelt School
- South High Community School
- Tatnuck Magnet School
- Vernon Hill School
- West Tatnuck School
- Worcester Arts Magnet School
- Worcester Technical High School