We offer a half-day preschool program for children who will be four years old by December 31st . The preschool program provides a developmental curriculum in an inclusive environment. The classrooms include children who are typically developing and children who have special needs. All classrooms are staffed by a MA certified early childhood teacher and an instructional assistant.
Registering your child for Preschool
2020 - 2021 School Year
Now accepting applications for our half-day preschool program. For inquiries, call the
The Parent Information Welcome Center
768 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Deadline for applications is March 12, 2021.
Lotteries will be held at the individual schools on March 26, 2021.
Note: Children must reside in Worcester and be four years old by December 31st to qualify for admission into the Worcester Public School preschool program.
The following schools offer a preschool program:
- Belmont Street Community School
- Canterbury Magnet Computer-Based School
- Chandler Magnet School
- City View Discovery School
- Clark Street Community School
- Gates Lane School of International Studies
- Goddard School of Science & Technology
- Jacob Hiatt Magnet School
- Nelson Place School
- Norrback Avenue School
- Quinsigamond School
- Roosevelt School
- South High Community School
- Tatnuck Magnet School
- Vernon Hill School
- West Tatnuck School
- Worcester Arts Magnet School
- Worcester Technical High School