305 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA 01609
The Worcester Public Schools offer a wide variety of athletic activities for elementary, middle, and secondary students. Both boys and girls have an equal opportunity to participate.
- The Fall season begins on the Monday before Labor Day.
- The Winter season begins on the Monday following Thanksgiving Day.
- The Spring season begins on the third Monday in March.
- T&G Hometeam Worcester City Tournament: Dedicated South High senior Papee Paye plays in memory of his father - Posted Feb 12, 2019
- 3rd Annual Indoor Track Recognition Breakfast - Posted February 12, 2019
- Boys’ basketball: Ninth-ranked South High stuns No. 1 St. John’s - Posted January 25, 2019
- Central Mass. high school bowlers roll into another season - Posted January 16, 2019
- Tom Flanagan’s basketball notes: Doherty girls persevere; St. John’s coach Bob Foley honored -
|Cross Country*||Dance||Girls' Golf**|
|Field Hockey*||Ice Hockey**||Lacrosse**|
|Football*||Indoor Track*||Outdoor Track*|
|Girls’ Volleyball*||Wrestling**||Boys' Volleyball|
2019-2020 Winter Schedule
- Week #8 (January 27 - February 2)
- Week #7 (January 20 - January 26)
- Week #6 (January 13 - January 19)
- Week #5 (January 6 - January 12)
- Week #4 (December 30 - January 5)
- Week #3 (December 23 - December 29)
- Week #2 (December 16 - December 22)
- Week #1 (December 9 - December 15)