Please join Worcester’s Poet Laureate and language educator, Mr. Juan Matos
Learn basic Spanish skills in this immersive experience where you will not only learn to communicate in Spanish but also about foods, crafts, and Latin American traditions! Open to families with children entering grades 4-8 and adults looking to learn basic Spanish.
Join us on the following dates from 5:30-7pm:
(Choose a week or join all sessions!)
- August 2, 3, 4 - “Let’s eat!” La comida: platos tradicionales
- August 9, 10, 11 - ”Let’s celebrate!” Las celebraciones y carnavales populares
- August 16, 17, 18 - ”Let's dance!” La música y los bailes folclóricos
- August 22, 23, 25 - “Let’s create!” Las artes y la artesanía popular
- August 30, 31, 9/1 - “Let’s tell stories!” Las historias y leyendas populares
Sessions will take place at Durkin Administration Building - 20 Irving Street, Worcester.
Park in the lot adjacent to building on Irving Street
Questions? Please reach out to Michelle Huaman, World Language Liaison at [email protected]