We will be hosting several Open Houses for students and caregivers in the Burncoat Quadrant, Grades 4-6.
Please join us for an informational session to see what Burncoat Middle School has to offer. We will be available to answer any questions you have about the programs and classes offered at BMS.
Programs include our Performing Arts programs in Dance, Theatre and Music, and our Visual and Media Arts Programs. We will also review our Hanover Insurance Academy for the Arts and extracurricular programs.
Please join us at one of the following dates from 6-7 pm:
Thursday, March 31st
Tuesday, April 5th
Wednesday, April 13th
If you have any questions, please contact our Guidance Office at 508-799-3392.
- Burncoat Middle
- 21st Century Program
- August 24, 2021 Open House Presentation
- BMS New Family Orientation Video
- BMS Open House Opportunities
- Burncoat Brass Earns Gold
- Burncoat Middle School for the Arts School Council
- CDMMEA JR. Districts Acceptances
- Counseling Department
- Dual Language Program
- Hanover Insurance Academy of the Arts
- Issue #3 Vol 2 PVM Newsletter 2021-2022
- Library Media Center
- Magnet Programs at BMS
- Massachusetts All-State Music Festival
- MCAS Testing Dates, Spring 2022
- Nursing Department
- POW! WOW! Worcester
- STUDENT SAFETY SCHOOL START/DISMISSAL
- Suggested Supply List
All BMS students will be able to identify the basic facts and main ideas in text and use them as the basis for interpretation. Students will also be able to write with a clear focus, coherent organization and sufficient detail. View Sustainable Improvement Plan for more details about our school.