The following items are a general list of items students will need to have with them to start the school year. There may be more specific items that clusters would like students to have with them and students will have time to acquire those during the first few weeks of the school year.
- #2 Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener [suggested]
- One Subject Spiral Notebooks
- Loose Leaf Filler Paper Wide Rule
- 3 Ring Binder or Zipper Binder
- 3 Ring Binder Hole Punch [suggested]
- Tabbed Dividers
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn!
We have also received a generous donation of backpacks and supplies if any student should need assistance. Our guidance department will have these on hand during our Jump Start Program [8/20 and 8/21], our Open House for Students and Families on 8/21, 9- 11 a.m. and during the first few weeks of the school year.
- Burncoat Middle
- Hanover Insurance Academy of the Arts
- Library Media Center
- Burncoat Middle School Supply List
- 21st Century Program
- Dual Language Program
- Back 2 School
- 2019-20 School Council
- Fall Sports
- Chromebooks at BMS!
- Wake Up Call from BMS
- Xylene at BMS Video
- Counseling Department
- Honor Roll
- Winter Sports
- Department of Nursing Letters
- Civic Engagement Project
- Dual Language Open House
- Polar Park Development
All BMS students will be able to identify the basic facts and main ideas in text and use them as the basis for interpretation. Students will also be able to write with a clear focus, coherent organization and sufficient detail. View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.