- 9:00AM - 9:45AM
- 1:00PM - 1:45PM
- Attendance Matters Brochure
- Getting Ready for School: Tips for Parent
- How to Make Summer Reading Effective
- Kindergarten Parent Handbook – K.I.D.S.
- Let’s Get Ready for Kindergarten!
- Preschool Parent Handbook
- Reading Tips for Families
Elm Park Community School's focus on writing is a collaborative effort to improve students' understanding of text with the ability to summarize and retell verbally and in writing effectively across all curriculum areas. Through the implementation of a common set of school wide strategies, student achievement will be measured using formal and informal assessments. View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.