The first day of school is Tuesday, September 15th, 2020. Students are expected to log into their Period “4-5 or 5-6” class at 8:40 am on Tuesday. The SHS schedule of class times is available here.
Teachers will contact students through their school email by September 11th inviting them to join their Google Classrooms. Please have your child check their school email often. Once your child joins their Google Classrooms they will have access to instructions for logging into the Google Meet video class for remote learning.
If your child did not receive a schedule in the mail or would like to view their most current schedule, they should go into the student portal.
To reach the student portal:
- visit https://worcesterschools.org/,
- then go to Portals, then Student, then TeamOnLine.
- The login is the student’s email address: student.(your ID Number)@worcesterschools.net (example: [email protected]).
- Students should know their password. If not, an administrator or teacher can reset it. To reset a password email [email protected] and provide the student’s name and student ID number. The student’s new password will be their birthdate — MM/DD/YYYY, eight numbers without any symbols.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns, we are here to help in any way.
- South High
- AP Courses
- AP Work
- Clubs & Activites
- College Acceptances
- College News and Information
- Goddard Scholars Academy @ South
- GSA Application
- GSA Newsletter
- How to Succeed in High School and College
- Know Your School Night – October 14, 2020
- National Signing Day
- South High Band
- South High Ch 74 Program Virtual Open House
- South High Community School Building Project
- South High Community School Re-Opening Plan
- South High Guidance
- Start of School Info
- Student Athlete Program
- Transcript Request Form
- Upcoming Events
- Voting PSA
- Welcome to South High School 2020-2021 Slide Show
Convey written information accurately, clearly and logically. View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.