Start with Hello is a prevention program that teaches children and teens how to be more socially inclusive and connected to each other. Start With Hello asks students, educators, parents and other community leaders who interact with children to take steps in class, the lunchroom and/or other times in their day to be inclusive and connected.
Start with Hello Parent Guide
- Burncoat Middle
- 21st Century Program
- Attendance Matters!
- BMS 21st Century After School Registration
- BMS MLK Poetry Winners
- BMS School Based Reopening Plan
- Burncoat Middle School for the Arts School Council
- Burncoat MS schedule as of May 3, 2021
- Congratulations Science Fair Finalists!
- Counseling Department
- Dual Language Program
- Hanover Insurance Academy of the Arts
- HYBRID student supply list
- Library Media Center
- Magnet Programs at BMS
- Nursing Department
- PBIS Awardees!
- Start with Hello
All BMS students will be able to identify the basic facts and main ideas in text and use them as the basis for interpretation. Students will also be able to write with a clear focus, coherent organization and sufficient detail. View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.