I am asking for your assistance with ensuring a safe opening/dismissal each day for students, particularly with heavy traffic on Burncoat Street.
We ask that caregivers entering the circular driveway to drop students off in the morning watch out for students exiting the busses and those walking up to the building. It is a one-way ; one-lane driveway and we ask that you do not attempt passing other drivers or the busses.
Please use caution when exiting the driveway onto Burncoat Street at all times.
No cars should enter the driveway prior to dismissal at 1:43 - until all busses have left the driveway. This includes parking at the bottom of the driveway. It causes a problem for busses trying to exit safely onto Burncoat Street as well as the students using the sidewalk.
We ask that students meeting their rides ACROSS Burncoat St NOT walk between busses and cars on the street. There are 2 available crosswalks to use to safely cross the street.
- Burncoat Middle
- 21st Century Program
- August 24, 2021 Open House Presentation
- BMS New Family Orientation Video
- BMS Open House Opportunities
- Burncoat Middle School for the Arts School Council
- CDMMEA JR. Districts Acceptances
- Counseling Department
- Dual Language Program
- Hanover Insurance Academy of the Arts
- Issue #3 Vol 2 PVM Newsletter 2021-2022
- Library Media Center
- Magnet Programs at BMS
- Massachusetts All-State Music Festival
- MCAS Testing Dates, Spring 2022
- Nursing Department
- POW! WOW! Worcester
- STUDENT SAFETY SCHOOL START/DISMISSAL
- Suggested Supply List
All BMS students will be able to identify the basic facts and main ideas in text and use them as the basis for interpretation. Students will also be able to write with a clear focus, coherent organization and sufficient detail. View Sustainable Improvement Plan for more details about our school.