September 29th Virtual Know Your School Night, 6 – 7:30 pm
Welcome to Virtual Know your School Night. Please click the first link, on your student’s schedule for their Cluster/Core subjects, at 6:00PM to begin the evening. Cluster Meetings link Core subject teachers, ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies will be together in this link to provide a brief overview of what they will teach this year and classroom expectations.
Then, from 6:45-7:00PM click the link of your student’s Spanish, Reading, AVID or ESL classes, followed from 7:00-7:15PM using the 1st enrichment/magnet link, and then from 7:15-7:30PM, the 2nd enrichment/magnet link provided below. These teachers will also give a brief overview of what they will teach this year and classroom expectations.
- Burncoat Middle
- _Virtual Know Your School Night, September 29th 6 pm – 7:30 pm
- 20-21 MLK Art Winners
- 21st Century Program
- Afterschool Robotics Program at Burncoat Middle School
- August 24, 2021 Open House Presentation
- BMS 21st Century Summer Program
- BMS MLK Poetry Winners
- BMS New Family Orientation Video
- Burncoat Middle School for the Arts School Council
- Congratulations Science Fair Finalists!
- Counseling Department
- Dual Language Program
- Hanover Insurance Academy of the Arts
- Library Media Center
- Magnet Programs at BMS
- Nursing Department
- POW! WOW! Worcester
- STUDENT SAFETY SCHOOL START/DISMISSAL
- Suggested Supply List
All BMS students will be able to identify the basic facts and main ideas in text and use them as the basis for interpretation. Students will also be able to write with a clear focus, coherent organization and sufficient detail. View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.