- Burncoat Middle
- _Virtual Know Your School Night, September 29th 6 pm – 7:30 pm
- 20-21 MLK Art Winners
- 21st Century Program
- Afterschool Robotics Program at Burncoat Middle School
- August 24, 2021 Open House Presentation
- BMS 21st Century Summer Program
- BMS MLK Poetry Winners
- BMS New Family Orientation Video
- Burncoat Middle School for the Arts School Council
- Congratulations Science Fair Finalists!
- Counseling Department
- Dual Language Program
- Hanover Insurance Academy of the Arts
- Library Media Center
- Magnet Programs at BMS
- Nursing Department
- POW! WOW! Worcester
- STUDENT SAFETY SCHOOL START/DISMISSAL
- Suggested Supply List
All BMS students will be able to identify the basic facts and main ideas in text and use them as the basis for interpretation. Students will also be able to write with a clear focus, coherent organization and sufficient detail.
View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.