280 Clark Street, Worcester, MA 01606, USA
Guiding Principles for our work in 2019-2020:
- Focus on students (student learning outcomes as the ultimate measure of academic success)
- Build capacity across the board
- Leverage Collaboration – we cannot do it alone
School-Wide Focus Areas for 2019-2020:
- Core instruction: planning and implementing lessons that are anchored in standards-aligned learning objectives, use strategies that make learning visible, and include strategies to increase student engagement and access to content knowledge.
- Data-informed Teaching: Identifying students’ learning needs, explicitly addressing those needs through direct instruction, and assessing for impact and next steps.
View School Accountability Plan for more details about our school.