FREE breakfast and lunch or supper meals...
Wellness Info & Links
Know the 5-2-1-0 Rule!
- 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
- No more than 2 hours of screen time each day, this includes television, video games and computer.
- Encourage them to be physically active for no less that 1 hour a day.
- Aim for almost 0 sugar-sweetened drinks everyday, restrict soda, sports drinks, and fruit drinks. Instead offer water and skim or 1% milk.
Show Me Nutrition Parent Newsletters
- Calcium: It’s Not Just for Kids
- Checking the Nutrition Facts Label
- Choose MyPlate
- Focus on Fruits
- Grains, Fruits and Vegetables
- Healthy and Easy to Prepare Snacks
- Healthy Body Image
- Jump-start your Brain with Breakfast
- Make Half your Grains Whole
- Making Food Safety the Easy Choice
- Protein Foods
- Pump Up Health when Dining Out
- Try a New Activity and Limit Screen Time
- Veggies are Fun