2014-2015 BUS ROUTES
SUMMER SCHOOL NEWSLETTER
FALL 2014 NIGHT LIFE CATALOG
WORCESTER REVOLUTION OF 1774
The time to celebrate Worcester's role in American independence has come! On September 7th, join Worcester County for a day-long festival commemorating this historical moment. Read more...
2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR NEWS RELEASE
HELP EXPAND THE ADULT CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
Night Life is looking for instructors/new classes, as well as expand existing adult classes, for the Fall 2014 semester. If you have an idea, please send a class proposal and/or resume. View more information...
FREE SUMMER MEALS FOR KIDS
The Worcester Public Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge at participating sites. View sites, dates, and times.
2014 SUMMER SCHOOL BUS ROUTES
- Attendance Matters Facts
- Bullying Prevention & Resources
- Bus Routes
- Family Involvement Plan
- Fiscal Budget
- Honor Roll - Congratulations!
- Innovation Schools Concept & Documents
- Know Your School Night 2013-2014
- Location of Student Records
- Mayor's Ad Hoc Committee to Establish an Exam School and/or International Baccalaureate Program
- Redesign Plans & Documents
- School Councils
- School Facility Use Permits
- School Lunch Menu & Information
- Scholarship & Financial Aid Book 2013-2014
- Wellness Resource Site
- West Nile Virus Fact Sheet
Español Português Việt
- WPS Social Media
- WPS Street Lists
Services & Programs
|21st Century Schools
Adult and Continuing Education
Books for Babies
Education Channel 11
English Language Learners & Support Services
|Goddard Scholars Academy
Parent Information Center
Worcester Family Partnership
School Profiles are available listing programs, services, and partnerships by school.
The Family Guide & Community Resources document has been updated and now available on-line.