The Parent Information Welcome Center is closed from Tuesday, June 28 through Friday, July 1. Registrations can still be done online.

The building will reopen Tuesday, July 5.

Línea de Ayuda en Espanol: 774-502-0952

Student Work Permits


Youth Employment Permit Information (

All Student Work Permit Applications are to be submitted to the Students Guidance Office for Processing.

Students that do not currently attend Worcester Public Schools should submit their Work Permit Application to Michelle Boothby.


For questions, please contact:

Michelle Boothby
508-799-3115 Press 0
[email protected]